We are accepting reservations for Friday and Saturday nights only at this time. During September and October, the wine country high season, there is a 2 night minimum. If you do not adhere to these guidelines, despite being accepted on the booking engine, your reservation is subject to cancellation.
To maintain the luxurious, relaxing B&B atmosphere, by booking a room you agree to:
1. We reserve the right to decline lodging solely based on the judgement of ownership.
2. We reserve the right to have disruptive parties removed from the premises without refund of room rate.
3. We reserve the right to add charges to the form of payment offered up to 7 days to cover the replacement cost of any furnishings, linens, amenities or structures which are damaged or taken from the room.
4. Smoking inside Hoefel Haus is strictly forbidden. If evidence of smoking is found a cleaning charge of $200 will be added to the form of payment offered. Smoking is allowed on the front and back porches only.
5. Booking is non refundable if cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
6. Our soaking tubs are quite deep. Please be sure you are able to get out of the tub once you are in. We cannot accept any responsibility for injuries.
7. Restored to its historic grandeur, we regret Hoefel Haus is not handicapped accessible.
8. There are 2 cats and 10 fish on the premises but no animals are allowed in the sleeping rooms.